Low Deposit Home Loans

Low Deposit Loan

Buying a new home is not that difficult when you have a home loan. However, you’ll still need to come up with a significant amount of money to pay for the deposit. The deposit will be used to purchase part of the property, and the loan will cover the rest. This serves as security for the loan and is an important factor in your loan application. It shows your seriousness in buying the property and that you can manage the repayments.

Although a deposit is only a fraction of the property’s price, it can still run steep, especially if you don’t have much savings. It could take time before you can actually afford to buy a house just because you’re having a hard time putting aside money for the deposit.

Call Us to Get Low Deposit Home Loans in Sydney


CALL (02) 9743 0000 NOW.

mail: [email protected]

Low Deposit Loan

Luckily, low deposit loans are available to ease your struggle. These loans are a great option for borrowers that have steady income but with restricted savings. Borrowers may be first home buyers or those trying to purchase investment properties. If you are a qualified borrower, iChoice can help you get a loan you can afford, with as little as a 5% deposit. Just let us know your current situation and we’ll be happy to see how we can help.

What is a low deposit home loan?

A low deposit home loan is a standard home loan for borrowers that cannot pay a large deposit. Typically, a lender would provide a loan of up to 80% of a home’s value, with the buyer paying the remaining 20% deposit. This percentage paid by the lender is called the LVR or loan-to-value ratio. Unfortunately, 20% of a home’s value is not easy to save, especially if you have other ongoing responsibilities.

The good news is that many lenders understand that struggle and will grant loans to borrowers with less than 20% deposit, provided that they are capable of making home loan repayments. Depending on the assessment of your eligibility, a lender could offer up to 95% LVR, meaning you’ll only have to pay a 5% deposit. So, if the property you are buying is valued at $300,000, you can borrow $285,000 and only $15,000 would come from your deposit. Nevertheless, there are other fees associated with purchasing a new home and obtaining a loan, so be sure to save a little extra.

How to qualify for a low deposit home loan?

Different lenders have different qualifications for approving a low deposit home loan. However, most of them look at three things when making a decision.

  • Proof of a steady income or employment.

Lenders want to see that you are capable of paying them back. Having a steady income or salarywill demonstrate a strong borrowing power.

LowDeposit Loan

Luckily, low deposit loans are available to ease your struggle. These loans are a great option for borrowers that have steady income but with restricted savings. Borrowers may be first home buyers or those trying to purchase investment properties. If you are a qualified borrower, iChoice can help you get a loan you can afford, with as little as a 5% deposit. Just let us know your current situation and we’ll be happy to see how we can help.

What is a low deposit home loan?

A low deposit home loan is a standard home loan for borrowers that cannot pay a large deposit. Typically, a lender would provide a loan of up to 80% of a home’s value, with the buyer paying the remaining 20% deposit. This percentage paid by the lender is called the LVR or loan-to-value ratio. Unfortunately, 20% of a home’s value is not easy to save, especially if you have other ongoing responsibilities.

The good news is that many lenders understand that struggle and will grant loans to borrowers with less than 20% deposit, provided that they are capable of making home loan repayments.

LowDeposit Loan

Luckily, low deposit loans are available to ease your struggle. These loans are a great option for borrowers that have steady income but with restricted savings. Borrowers may be first home buyers or those trying to purchase investment properties. If you are a qualified borrower, iChoice can help you get a loan you can afford, with as little as a 5% deposit. Just let us know your current situation and we’ll be happy to see how we can help.

What is a low deposit home loan?

A low deposit home loan is a standard home loan for borrowers that cannot pay a large deposit. Typically, a lender would provide a loan of up to 80% of a home’s value, with the buyer paying the remaining 20% deposit. This percentage paid by the lender is called the LVR or loan-to-value ratio. Unfortunately, 20% of a home’s value is not easy to save, especially if you have other ongoing responsibilities.

The good news is that many lenders understand that struggle and will grant loans to borrowers with less than 20% deposit, provided that they are capable of making home loan repayments. Depending on the assessment of your eligibility, a lender could offer up to 95% LVR, meaning you’ll only have to pay a 5% deposit. So, if the property you are buying is valued at $300,000, you can borrow $285,000 and only $15,000 would come from your deposit. Nevertheless, there are other fees associated with purchasing a new home and obtaining a loan, so be sure to save a little extra.

How to qualify for a low deposit home loan?

Different lenders have different qualifications for approving a low deposit home loan. However, most of them look at three things when making a decision.

  • Proof of a steady income or employment.

Lenders want to see that you are capable of paying them back. Having a steady income or salarywill demonstrate a strong borrowing power.

  • Proof of genuine savings.

Genuine savings refers to the money that you have saved up gradually over time. Lenders require this deposit money in a separate account saved over at least three months. This shows your ability to budget and knack for saving.

  • Good credit history.

Your credit history is the record of how you have managed your credit in the past. This includes your total debt load, number of credit lines, and timeliness of payment. It’s one of the biggest factors lenders will consider when granting a loan and setting the terms.

Getting approved for a low deposit home loan is a quick way to homeownership. However, keep in mind that it is likely to be more expensive in terms of interest rate and the repayment period. To find out whether a low deposit home loan is right for you, speak with the home loan experts at iChoice. We can provide you with the right options that best suit your situation and help you get your dream house without having to struggle with repayments. To book a free appointment, call iChoice today on (02) 9743 0000.

  • Proof of genuine savings.

Genuine savings refers to the money that you have saved up gradually over time. Lenders require this deposit money in a separate account saved over at least three months. This shows your ability to budget and knack for saving.

  • Good credit history.

Your credit history is the record of how you have managed your credit in the past. This includes your total debt load, number of credit lines, and timeliness of payment. It’s one of the biggest factors lenders will consider when granting a loan and setting the terms.

Getting approved for a low deposit home loan is a quick way to homeownership. However, keep in mind that it is likely to be more expensive in terms of interest rate and the repayment period. To find out whether a low deposit home loan is right for you, speak with the home loan experts at iChoice. We can provide you with the right options that best suit your situation and help you get your dream house without having to struggle with repayments. To book a free appointment, call iChoice today on (02) 9743 0000.

Depending on the assessment of your eligibility, a lender could offer up to 95% LVR, meaning you’ll only have to pay a 5% deposit. So, if the property you are buying is valued at $300,000, you can borrow $285,000 and only $15,000 would come from your deposit. Nevertheless, there are other fees associated with purchasing a new home and obtaining a loan, so be sure to save a little extra.

How to qualify for a low deposit home loan?

Different lenders have different qualifications for approving a low deposit home loan. However, most of them look at three things when making a decision.

  • Proof of a steady income or employment.

Lenders want to see that you are capable of paying them back. Having a steady income or salarywill demonstrate a strong borrowing power.

  • Proof of genuine savings.

Genuine savings refers to the money that you have saved up gradually over time. Lenders require this deposit money in a separate account saved over at least three months. This shows your ability to budget and knack for saving.

  • Good credit history.

Your credit history is the record of how you have managed your credit in the past. This includes your total debt load, number of credit lines, and timeliness of payment. It’s one of the biggest factors lenders will consider when granting a loan and setting the terms.

Getting approved for a low deposit home loan is a quick way to homeownership. However, keep in mind that it is likely to be more expensive in terms of interest rate and the repayment period. To find out whether a low deposit home loan is right for you, speak with the home loan experts at iChoice. We can provide you with the right options that best suit your situation and help you get your dream house without having to struggle with repayments. To book a free appointment, call iChoice today on (02) 9743 0000.